Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Wait... That was it?!

I don’t know what to say. It’s literally nothing.

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 11:56 pm
The first shot of JDW touching the first bullet hole thing was shot normally. Even the smoke seems to move normally. Then after the awkward cut, the second bullet hole he touches is shot with him walking backwards and acting in reverse, and played in reverse to give it a weird look. Even the smoke starts moving in a weird direction. This makes it seem like his character is first experiencing this time manipulation. Maybe it is like a training session.

Also it is interesting that the title spins in a circle like a merry-go-round. And one image I can't figure out what is in the upper right hand corner of the screen when he is in the elevator. Are those different time periods/memories (like inception) or just a reflection of something?
I honestly thought that might have been Pattinson. Looked like someone with blonde hair.

The title spins like a clock going backwards.

It's a good tone/announcement teaser, but it doesn't show much to get me more excited.

Still believe that the time force they are using messes up their health or something, hence the oxygen for Kenneth and JDW.

m4st4 wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 12:15 am
Wait... That was it?!

I don’t know what to say. It’s literally nothing.
The dark knight teaser was the closest to "nothing" this is up there with Dunkirk in my opinion.

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 11:56 pm
The first shot of JDW touching the first bullet hole thing was shot normally. Even the smoke seems to move normally. Then after the awkward cut, the second bullet hole he touches is shot with him walking backwards and acting in reverse, and played in reverse to give it a weird look. Even the smoke starts moving in a weird direction. This makes it seem like his character is first experiencing this time manipulation. Maybe it is like a training session.

Also it is interesting that the title spins in a circle like a merry-go-round. And one image I can't figure out what is in the upper right hand corner of the screen when he is in the elevator. Are those different time periods/memories (like inception) or just a reflection of something?
People,Just
Flip the video vertically and see it.

It adds a lot of sense to the trailer. Please give it a try.Its worth it. None of the scenes tend to be awkward even though it is flipped.
Last edited by Curious Case on August 2nd, 2019, 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Could someone PM a link, please?

PM me as well please :)

please PM me too :D