Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
i think that really is Ludwig`s work, its so rythmic, in a very Polimeter way.

Oku wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 9:41 pm
OK I just watched it in reverse and I dunno, I'm not sure if it is backwards or not.
...same. It's very confusing. His eyes moved in a way that looked like it was reversed to me and the smoke kinda adds to the confusion.
I feel like each bullet hole represents the T in Tenet but the N which is where the two meet is omitted from the trailer. Hallucinations. I'm going to sleep.

Would love if someone could PM a link? The original has already been taken down and I had to restart my computer before I could watch.

Can someone pm me? Would love to see it

Me too... Please, someone could PM a link?

Me three. I (hopefully) didn't just read 30 pages for nothing lol.

I'd love a mirror too, please. All existing links have been taken down already.

Is there any possibility of us seeing this officially released online tonight?

I have a feeling John David Washington's character's name is literally Tenet.

Time for a new protagonist... Tenet.

Also, I think he's a time traveler, and only he has "the gift" (or is among a very small group of people with the "gift"). Which makes him a new kind of protagonist.

Perhaps he's working as an agent/detective solving crimes by going forwards and backwards in time to study crime scenes. The government uses him and his gift to their advantage.

Angus wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 9:57 pm
I have a feeling John David Washington's character's name is literally Tenet.

Time for a new protagonist... Tenet.

Also, I think he's a time traveler, and only he has "the gift" (or is among a very small group of people with the "gift"). Which makes him a new kind of protagonist.

Perhaps he's working as an agent/detective solving crimes by going forwards and backwards in time to study crime scenes. The government uses him and his gift to their advantage.
So he learned to read Heptapod then, cool.

JDW is definitely moving in reverse. I wonder if this has JDW moving backwards throughout the whole movie, or if there are instances that the characters can move backwards or forwards in time to change events (kind of like prince of persia sands of time). Also wonder if RP is the antagonist???? HYPEEEEEE