Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Gonna go listen to Zimmer’s new album and forget about this whole situation :lol:
And I told you, @The Special One biiig disappointment.

First showings of Hobbs and Shaw in US is in 39 minutes. Let's see.

@VincentCadena

Since I don’t let people know what exhibitor I work for I can let you guys know, Tenet teaser trailer will be attached to Hobbs and Shaw tonight. Get ready

gropercity wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 6:21 pm
First showings of Hobbs and Shaw in US is in 39 minutes. Let's see.
I hate people using there phones during movies. But I hope someone confirms this and we don’t have to wait.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 6:19 pm
Gonna go listen to Zimmer’s new album and forget about this whole situation :lol:
And I told you, @The Special One biiig disappointment.
you were right. :(

I always predicted it to be in front of Hobbs and Shaw, and I’m glad I was right. Please for the love of god, everyone on this website please stop saying there isn’t enough footage for a teaser. It’s completely and utterly ridiculous that they CANT make an announcement/teaser cause they don’t have enough material.

misho92 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 6:33 pm
I always predicted it to be in front of Hobbs and Shaw, and I’m glad I was right. Please for the love of god, everyone on this website please stop saying there isn’t enough footage for a teaser. It’s completely and utterly ridiculous that they CANT make an announcement/teaser cause they don’t have enough material.
It was the most obvious guess based on his past films' marketing. But it's still a rumor as of now. We will know in about 24 minutes if it's true or not. If it is true it will have been the most secretive teaser roll out ever. It's not even rated and no leaks so far from theater employees.

misho92 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 6:33 pm
That's funny, I don't remember you saying that.

And a friendly reminder that the only and official announcement of the project made by Warner Bros (in May) said "filming is underway" and not "cameras are rolling on"
So Nolan could very well have started filming long before that, now.