Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Imaginatio wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 6:05 pm
misho92 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 8:50 am
2 months worth of shots is enough for a teaser... trust me. Most of these blockbusters have a shooting schedule of 4-5months, which means Tenet has about 40% of the film shot by now.
Well except for the fact that Tenet's production schedule is going to be about 6-7 months long. Sorry to burst your bubble. You're right about one thing though, which is they already have enough footage for a basic teaser.
It's not going to be 7 months long... don't know where you got that info.

radewart wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 12:52 am
I work at a theater and we got our trailer bookings tonight for Hobbs and Shaw.
No Tenet teaser, also no Bond trailer. It will have 1917 on it, though.
cool im dying to see something from 1917, mainly because of Deakins, then Mendes.

Vader182 wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 1:06 am
I figured due to no rating classification this week. Probably means a Tenet teaser with Joker, Terminator or Star Wars. move the whole marketing force way backward.

-Vader
Or IT 2... Which is also bound to be a hit so that'd be nice for Tenet

misho92 wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 1:52 am

It's not going to be 7 months long... don't know where you got that info.
Believe what you want, not interested in debating this. On social media a while back a few crew members were found saying that they were scheduled to be in production on the film up to December. They've already been in principal photography on Tenet for 2 months, and have only filmed in 2 countries so far, and are only just now gearing up for the 3rd country.

Also the official press release mentions they will film in 7 countries. Nolan's not going to film in 7 countries in 4 months. This wouldn't be the first Nolan film with such a long production schedule. The Dark Knight had principal photography for 7 months, filmed in 3 countries. The Dark Knight Rises had principal photography for 6 months, filmed in 4 countries. Inception had principal photography in 5 months and filmed in 6 countries. With Inception, that is still one country less though than where Tenet will be filmed.

radewart wrote:
Thanks for that! Unfortunate but guess we have to wait a tad longer. Joker it is...I'll be super surprised if Trailer 2 isn't with SW and Joker for teaser would still work in that regard

They filmed in 2 countries?

poplar wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 5:42 am
They filmed in 2 countries?
Principal photography started before they arrived to Estonia, so they filmed something somewhere.

Interesting. It's something we should know, to be honest :P

antovolk wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 5:35 am
radewart wrote:
Thanks for that! Unfortunate but guess we have to wait a tad longer. Joker it is...I'll be super surprised if Trailer 2 isn't with SW and Joker for teaser would still work in that regard
Joker as in October? Looking forward to the criptic puzzle of a teaser.

I bet Nolan is annoyed by the idea of The Joker movie. Might be with something else. It Chapter Two seems more likely.