The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Old movies also suffer from a lack of conventional color grading.
Conventional. I didn't think I needed to explain that there has also been color "modification" before. But this modification has gotten much more aggressive and expansive over time. Look at pairs like Mad Max and Mad Max: Fury Road or Batman and The Dark Knight.

Geoffrey wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 4:17 pm
Old movies also suffer from a lack of conventional color grading.
Conventional. I didn't think I needed to explain that there has also been color "modification" before. But this modification has gotten much more aggressive and expansive over time. Look at pairs like Mad Max and Mad Max: Fury Road or Batman and The Dark Knight.
there's nothing we can achieve now that we couldn't in the past with regard to color rendition.

It's time for a new antagonist

LOL

What an awful way to NOT distinguish this movie from Nolan

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 9:35 am
And Burton? And every single comic book arc that uses Harvey/Two Face? And before we’ve seen any footage or even synopsis details? Smh

^lol true

JDW oozes charisma, he could play anything. Would be a great addition to the cast of course.

m4st4 wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 9:41 am
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
And Burton? And every single comic book arc that uses Harvey/Two Face? And before we’ve seen any footage or even synopsis details? Smh
I'm not talking about any story arcs or characters, it's about the casting. Casting both leads from Nolan's next film doesn't exactly feels like Reeves is going on his own path

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 8:23 am
m4st4 wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 9:41 am
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
I'm not talking about any story arcs or characters, it's about the casting. Casting both leads from Nolan's next film doesn't exactly feels like Reeves is going on his own path
Well, that’s even worse.

You understand they’re actors and won’t exactly play, uhm, same characters? I don’t know what else to say in comment to that.