Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace is the mvp

Oku
Finally!

Three points that I observed; please correct me if I'm wrong:
This is his first:
1. blonde character in over a decade, since Following (1998) and The Prestige (2006)
2. female character with short hair
3. time costuming his characters in red, given that Mr. Nolan is red-green color-blind
Minor milestones, sure, but it shows us that he is keeping to his mantra of trying to do things that he hasn't done before! :)

I can't stand Debicki. She was the weakest of the three leads in Widows. A lot of her fame seems to simply be because of her theatrical height, not because she is a particularly good actor.

Oku wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 8:11 pm
Finally!

Three points that I observed; please correct me if I'm wrong:
This is his first:
1. blonde character in over a decade, since Following (1998) and The Prestige (2006)
2. female character with short hair
3. time costuming his characters in red, given that Mr. Nolan is red-green color-blind
Minor milestones, sure, but it shows us that he is keeping to his mantra of trying to do things that he hasn't done before! :)

It's not platinum blonde but Tom Hardy is (dirty) blonde in both Inception and Dunkirk and Anna Hathaway's Brand in Interstellar had short hair.

Geoffrey wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 8:37 pm
I can't stand Debicki. She was the weakest of the three leads in Widows. A lot of her fame seems to simply be because of her theatrical height, not because she is a particularly good actor.
Nobody wants to hear from you.

MyCocaine wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 9:21 pm
Geoffrey wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Nobody wants to hear from you.
Block me and move on, you histrionic baby. Imagine taking personal offense to someone's opinion of an actor.

It looks sorta like something out of the mid 80's. I thought the first pics we saw of Pattinson and Washington their clothes look a little dated also. Though it could just be the aesthetic that Nolan likes for wardrobe as the clothes in Inception were similar.

radewart wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 12:19 am
It looks sorta like something out of the mid 80's. I thought the first pics we saw of Pattinson and Washington their clothes look a little dated also. Though it could just be the aesthetic that Nolan likes for wardrobe as the clothes in Inception were similar.
I thought so too but I also believed cars on the road were driving backward to restart from their original positions but maybe not. In short, I'm not sure wtf is going on

This whole thing is like a big puzzle and every day we get new on-set pictures/videos that give us more questions and no answers. I love it