Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 1:19 pm
I'm pretty sure these scenes will be shot in slo-mo. I don't know what camera they use, but for Inception they shot slo-mo scenes with Phantom high-speed camera.
actually they filmed those with analog cameras aswell, the phantom didn't work on set arcoding to Wally

Edit: and all i see being used in the shoot is the Imax MSM9802 camera, and the panavision 70mm but that was last week.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 2:53 am
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
I'm pretty sure these scenes will be shot in slo-mo. I don't know what camera they use, but for Inception they shot slo-mo scenes with Phantom high-speed camera.
actually they filmed those with analog cameras aswell, the phantom didn't work on set arcoding to Wally

Edit: and all i see being used in the shoot is the Imax MSM9802 camera, and the panavision 70mm but that was last week.
That's interesting... but what frame rate and shutter angle they used for these shots?

Edit: maybe cars move backwards that slow because they film this with analog cameras. Maybe not such extreme slo-mo like Inception, but something like this:

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 3:17 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
ANONIMNIQ wrote:

That's interesting... but what frame rate and shutter angle they used for these shots?

Edit: maybe cars move backwards that slow because they film this with analog cameras. Maybe not such extreme slo-mo like Inception, but something like this:
i don't know really, i was thinking that maybe they`d even use a slower frame rate, to then make the cars seem faster, its a common technique, both in film and digital, didn't know that the ending of dunkirk was in slow mo tho, to mee it seems like it was shot at 24 fps, but thats just me.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 4:15 am
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 3:17 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:

i don't know really, i was thinking that maybe they`d even use a slower frame rate, to then make the cars seem faster, its a common technique, both in film and digital, didn't know that the ending of dunkirk was in slow mo tho, to mee it seems like it was shot at 24 fps, but thats just me.
I don't know... It's maybe because of the slow moving dolly camera in this scene, but to me it's looking shot in higher frame rate. It doesn't matter. We'll see how they shot these scenes in Tenet.

Ace

Ace wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 9:43 am
Common technique :D

Ace
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 10:16 am

Common technique :D

Man, what the fuck is going on here, haha.

Ace wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 10:26 am