Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
Posts: 899
Joined: January 2013
Collins wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 10:22 am
New pics of Rob




Image

Image
This picture of the guy in the rig on top of the car, I'm assuming he's the one that's actually driving? Never seen something like that before in movie filming.

Posts: 3525
Joined: June 2010
radewart wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 12:47 am
Collins wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 10:22 am
New pics of Rob



Image

Image
This picture of the guy in the rig on top of the car, I'm assuming he's the one that's actually driving? Never seen something like that before in movie filming.
Crazy. Nolan prob put a camera inside right behind Pattinson so he could film this crazy chase and make it seem that Rob is actually driving.
Last edited by Nomis on July 13th, 2019, 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no need to quote multiple images directly beneath the original post, use spoiler tag please

User avatar
Posts: 13588
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
radewart wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 12:47 am
Collins wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 10:22 am
New pics of Rob



Image

Image
This picture of the guy in the rig on top of the car, I'm assuming he's the one that's actually driving? Never seen something like that before in movie filming.
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/day6/meet-the- ... -1.4192792
Last edited by Nomis on July 13th, 2019, 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: same as the post above

Posts: 40
Joined: December 2016
Collins wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 10:22 am
New pics of Rob

Image

Image

Image

Image
I'm trying to remember if Nolan has used this technique before or if he was inspired by Edgar to do it.

Posts: 45
Joined: December 2015
SR0205 wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 4:40 am
Collins wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 10:22 am
New pics of Rob

Image

Image

Image

Image
I'm trying to remember if Nolan has used this technique before or if he was inspired by Edgar to do it.
It's very common techinque in Hollywood.

User avatar
Posts: 55
Joined: August 2011
Location: France

User avatar
Forum Pro
Ace
Posts: 1337
Joined: November 2012
Location: UK
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Video from Age of Ultron set also showed the cars slowly reversing back into their positions for another take..

@3:06
Last edited by Ace on July 13th, 2019, 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Posts: 19784
Joined: June 2012
those thicker than snicker IMAX camera's deliciousness

User avatar
Posts: 3959
Joined: May 2014
Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]

Posts: 3525
Joined: June 2010
crazy stuff

Post Reply