TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Insomniac wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 1:37 pm
Jack Taggart was asked on his Facebook why he was going to Tallinn and he answered:
big new film with the DUNKIRK and TOP GUN crew. 7 countries till December.
June to December, huh.

Small Joe Swanberg-esque movie confirmed.
HOLY SHIT

well damn

guess the amount of VFX isn't going to be that much considering it has seven months to finish post lol

how much time was Interstellar's post production?

Nomis wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 1:56 pm
Finished shooting in Dec 2013 and released in Oct 2014, so I guess 8 months tops?

In 7 countries, so we have so far Estonia, Italy, India, UK and Norway confirmed, what are the two others ? The United States is probably among them.

Nolan62 wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 2:29 pm
In 7 countries, so we have so far Estonia, Italy, India, UK and Norway confirmed, what are the two others ? The United States is probably among them.
Norway isn't confirmed. As far as I know, we only have Artemis' post saying that, and no actual reports.

Nolan62 wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 2:29 pm
I still feel the majority of the film will be in the United States. I mean, you can't shoot an entire movie overseas for half a year when you have four teenage kids who all go to school and shit. I assume they will shoot a lot in Los Angeles in the autumn.

Collins wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 2:51 pm
SCORPIO16 wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 2:35 pm
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =545347613

This is the link to the Facebook post.
He talk about a shooting in Poland no ?
He said 'Summer 19 adventure begins, heading to Warsaw from LAX followed by Tallinn'. Maybe Poland is one of the countries, or maybe it's just a connecting flight/ layover kind of thing.

Pratham wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 2:09 pm
Nomis wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 1:56 pm
Finished shooting in Dec 2013 and released in Oct 2014, so I guess 8 months tops?
Yeah I guess that makes it 8 or 9 months tops for Interstellar's post. They usually have to finish the film a month before release so everything can get everywhere in time for release (I mean right? that's the way it works no?)

Anyway, that makes post a tiny bit shorter for Tenet. Considering how similar the finished film is always close to Nolan's scripts I bet it can be done. I think they even finished Dunkirk quite early before release or was that a misconception?