TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
HorrorBiz wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 12:23 am
Any idea why Lee Smith isn't going to be editing this film? He's edited everything Nolan has done since Batman Begins. I know Zimmer's scoring 4 movies that are being released in 2020, but Smith doesn't seem to have anything he's working on next year.
maybe because he's edited everything since batman begins

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 11:11 pm
HorrorBiz wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 12:23 am
Any idea why Lee Smith isn't going to be editing this film? He's edited everything Nolan has done since Batman Begins. I know Zimmer's scoring 4 movies that are being released in 2020, but Smith doesn't seem to have anything he's working on next year.
maybe because he's edited everything since batman begins
"Smith, however, is unavailable because he just stepped into 1917, the World War I epic being made by Sam Mendes, with whom he previously worked on the 2015 James Bond movie, Spectre."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat- ... e-1197862?

Someone tried to give me a “scoop” that the movie is about former CIA director George Tenet and 9/11. This massive action movie shooting in Italy and Estonia and India is about George fucking Tenet and 9/11. The requirement for posting the “scoop” was that I link to his Facebook... aaaahahahahaha

TeddyBlass wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 10:19 am
Someone tried to give me a “scoop” that the movie is about former CIA director George Tenet and 9/11. This massive action movie shooting in Italy and Estonia and India is about George fucking Tenet and 9/11. The requirement for posting the “scoop” was that I link to his Facebook... aaaahahahahaha

TeddyBlass wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 10:19 am
Looks quite white to me.

Am I completely crazy for registering myself as an extra and traveling over 2.000km to Tallinn? I will stay there for 4 nights and will participate in the "most important shooting days 17/18/19th of June"
Isn't there another member here who also registered himself?

Mr. Alley wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 12:18 pm
Am I completely crazy for registering myself as an extra and traveling over 2.000km to Tallinn? I will stay there for 4 nights and will participate in the "most important shooting days 17/18/19th of June"
No you're not. Who wouldn't wanna be an extra in a Nolan film? If I lived close enough I'd do the same thing.

Mr. Alley wrote:
its a nice country and 2 km isn't that a big deal i can walk that much in half an hour

AhmadAli95 wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 12:26 pm
Mr. Alley wrote:
No you're not. Who wouldn't wanna be an extra in a Nolan film? If I lived close enough I'd do the same thing.
I had this chance, it was unforgettable (it is unforgettable), I can assure you ;)