TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Angus wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 6:30 pm
Do you guys think it's possible that Nolan hasn't chosen a title for this film yet? I'm kind of wondering.

It doesn't make sense at this point that a title wouldn't be revealed or even leaked yet... unless for three reasons:

1. There isn't a title yet.
2. The title reveals what the movie is in some way, plot wise.
3. The title reveals something we'll recognize / are familiar with.

This leads me to believe that it's either definitely Tempus, or it's Inception.

Tempus would reveal to us that the 4chan rumor was legit, so WB/Nolan are in no hurry to confirm it this early.

An Inception sequel would be a hell of an announcement, so they're keeping it quiet. It also confirms the original rumor that it's "North By Northwest meets Inception."

Or, right now it's literally Untitled Christopher Nolan Event Film.
Interesting thought

Fuck Tempus.

Angus wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 6:30 pm
Do you guys think it's possible that Nolan hasn't chosen a title for this film yet? I'm kind of wondering.

It doesn't make sense at this point that a title wouldn't be revealed or even leaked yet... unless for three reasons:

1. There isn't a title yet.
2. The title reveals what the movie is in some way, plot wise.
3. The title reveals something we'll recognize / are familiar with.

This leads me to believe that it's either definitely Tempus, or it's Inception.

Tempus would reveal to us that the 4chan rumor was legit, so WB/Nolan are in no hurry to confirm it this early.

An Inception sequel would be a hell of an announcement, so they're keeping it quiet. It also confirms the original rumor that it's "North By Northwest meets Inception."

Or, right now it's literally Untitled Christopher Nolan Event Film.
Of course there's a title. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Also, him and WB don't give a shit about 4chan. All this is is Nolan being secretive. You will know what this is soon enough. They always release a teaser a year before release and a press release would precede that.

Love coming here to read all the posts and speculations, its that time again, just being here thinking about whats going to happen in the NolanVerse is so exciting. :gonf:

Film's current working title is „MERRY-GO-ROUND“

Can't remember if it was in total or only in Estonia, but there will be 57 shooting days which is a lot, considering most films are shot in about a month.

that seems pretty normal for a blockbuster though, shooting for a month in another country

they shot in the Netherlands for a month, in France for a month and I think a month in the UK as well if not another month in the US for Dunkirk.

Nomis wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 11:40 am
that seems pretty normal for a blockbuster though, shooting for a month in another country

they shot in the Netherlands for a month, in France for a month and I think a month in the UK as well if not another month in the US for Dunkirk.
I think it was five weeks in France, three weeks in Netherlands, two weeks in the UK and four weeks in LA. 57 days would mean 11-12 weeks.

Ned
57 days total seems low given the (minimal) description that's out there. Dunkirk was 68 days all in. And I think Interstellar and Inception were 90+ each. That seems more accurate.

spoileralert wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 4:00 am
Film's current working title is „MERRY-GO-ROUND“
Good stuff, I think this was mentioned before as speculation.