The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
User avatar
Posts: 13914
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
poplar wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 9:38 pm
Where is this Trumpocalypse, guys?
Does this count?
In March, the US extended the gag, stating that any organisation counselling women on abortion and using funds from elsewhere – even from its own government or a donor in another country – will no longer be eligible for any US funding. The diktat applies to all global health organisations. HIV and children’s charities must sign up to the pledge, alongside those running sexual and reproductive health clinics.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... -off-funds

User avatar
Posts: 9212
Joined: August 2009
PowerDump wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 9:51 pm
Yeah, the only way I actually am okay with abortion is in rape cases and that’s what makes it tricky. I do wonder how many (what percent) of all abortions are from rape versus ones from just being lazy when it comes to him/her doing what they need to do to prevent pregnancy.

If a pregnant lady is killed isn’t it considered a double homicide? Just tricky all around but everyone can have their opinions.
That doesn't matter because it's none of your business.

It's considered a double homicide because that fetus was actually wanted.

User avatar
Posts: 8375
Joined: August 2012
you men don’t need to be “okay” or “not okay” with abortions at all because it’s none of your fucking business

should a “lazy” woman be forced to carry the baby to full term and destroy her and very possibly the child’s life? is this how this sort of laziness is supposed to be punished?

User avatar
Posts: 9212
Joined: August 2009
Imagine the contraception not working for one night and then boom, 18 years of child support and you men call us bitches and want to take away more rights from us.

Family planning and abortions help you too.

User avatar
Posts: 5279
Joined: May 2014
Does the whole "men have no say" thing extend to the individual fathers involved or do they not get a say, either?
Asking for a friend.

User avatar
Posts: 9212
Joined: August 2009
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:49 pm
Does the whole "men have no say" thing extend to the individual fathers involved or do they not get a say, either?
Asking for a friend.
They should have families with women who actually want to have a baby.

There was a Reddit post about this. OP got a woman pregnant and he begged her not to get an abortion. She said she'll carry the baby to full term but then give OP the baby and only pay child support. She does not want to be a mom and wants no involvement in the child's life.

So she has the baby and gives it to OP. She pays way more child support than the court ordered. OP starts getting tired of raising the baby and he goes to reddit asking if there is anyway for the deadbeat mom to be involved in the kid's life.

OP starts getting roasted. He knew the terms the woman set forth and still went ahead and had her deliver the baby.

EDIT: here is the sauce https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/co ... to_get_an/

User avatar
Posts: 5279
Joined: May 2014
Artemis wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:52 pm
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:49 pm
Does the whole "men have no say" thing extend to the individual fathers involved or do they not get a say, either?
Asking for a friend.
They should have families with women who actually want to have a baby.
And I imagine this same logic applies to the women involved?

User avatar
Posts: 9212
Joined: August 2009
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:55 pm
Artemis wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:52 pm
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:49 pm
Does the whole "men have no say" thing extend to the individual fathers involved or do they not get a say, either?
Asking for a friend.
They should have families with women who actually want to have a baby.
And I imagine this same logic applies to the women involved?
Sure. And men are allowed to sign away parental rights if a woman goes through with a pregnancy a man doesn't want.

What's your point here? What are you trying bait?

User avatar
Posts: 5279
Joined: May 2014
Artemis wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:56 pm
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:55 pm
Artemis wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:52 pm


They should have families with women who actually want to have a baby.
And I imagine this same logic applies to the women involved?
Sure. And men are allowed to sign away parental rights if a woman goes through with a pregnancy a man doesn't want.

What's your point here? What are you trying bait?
Contrary to what you may think, I don't bait.

Just having a conversation.

User avatar
Posts: 9212
Joined: August 2009
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:58 pm

Contrary to what you may think, I don't bait.

Just having a conversation.
Image

Post Reply