Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Batfan175 wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 2:28 am
At this point why should we even care how many people watch the show? The show is ending. High ratings are fine and all but in a couple of years noone will care how many people watched the episodes.
Some people are interested in gardening and compost, others like to analyze TV ratings or box office earnings, how is that so hard to comprehend. The world is not one singular interest.

m4st4 wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 6:06 am
Batfan175 wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 2:28 am
At this point why should we even care how many people watch the show? The show is ending. High ratings are fine and all but in a couple of years noone will care how many people watched the episodes.
Some people are interested in gardening and compost, others like to analyze TV ratings or box office earnings, how is that so hard to comprehend. The world is not one singular interest.
Sure everyone has their interests. But it's also something companies obsess over and in that context as a viewer it does not affect me other than whether or not something of similar ambition or quality will be attempted again in the future. If that happens, great, if not I still have this.

the hype is real

radewart wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 7:55 pm
Kinda wish HBO released this season earlier or later. GOT's big final battle against the White Walker's should be getting a lot more buzz, but it certainly getting overshadowed by the Avenger's hype and huge box office.
Who cares?

poplar wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 5:24 am
Cilogy wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 4:58 am
I feel like we're ignoring the very real possibility that like everyone in Winterfell gets wiped the fuck out.
Are we?
well, not anymore

Any final predictions as to who will live to fight in another episode?

Nomis wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 11:06 am
I'd be most surprise to see Sansa, Arya or Tyrion die. Everybody expects Jorah, Theon and Brienne to die, which could be their salvation, for at least one of them... I suppose Jon and Dany survive too.
I think people would be more hyped if Avengers hadn't released this week-end. But I can see people ten years from now remembering that week-end as the most emotional of their geeky life.
Personnally I was thinking all the time about GoT at the beginning of the week. I was listening on repeat "Jenny of oldstones", and since yesterday, I'm only listening to Endgame soundtrack.

Nomis wrote:
Who I could see dying:
Theon, Bran, Tormund, Jaime, Brienne, Gendry, Grey Worm, Davos, Sandor, Beric, the Hound, Ser Jorah, Samwell, Edd, Gilly, Varys
Who is most likely to survive imo:
Jon, Dany, Tyrion, Arya, Sansa
Last edited by Batfan175 on April 28th, 2019, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 7:04 am
radewart wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 7:55 pm
Kinda wish HBO released this season earlier or later. GOT's big final battle against the White Walker's should be getting a lot more buzz, but it certainly getting overshadowed by the Avenger's hype and huge box office.
Who cares?
It's not like I'm deeply upset about this, just commenting that there would be a tad more hype and talk online if not for Avengers.

Nomis wrote:
The main seven will likely survive: Dany, Jon, Arya, Sansa, Tryion, Cersi (of course), and though many think he may die, I think Jamie will survive. He needs a final reckoning with Cersi