TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Michaelf2225 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 1:05 pm
xWhereAmI? wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 10:52 pm
The Special One wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 10:46 pm

he's BSing
We are prepping his equipment at my work and that's the codename. Project has taken 4 of our big prep rooms and Hoyte was here monday. I even saw PTA walk into their camera test. Want a picture tomorrow of the board?

I work at Panavision btw who Nolan always uses
wanna send me a panavision hat? :P

can you say whether they’re shooting 65mm, 35mm anamorphic, or whatever?
65mm and of course with Sphero 65 lenses/IMAX lenses probably
Last edited by xWhereAmI? on April 13th, 2019, 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

xWhereAmI? wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 2:33 pm
Michaelf2225 wrote:
xWhereAmI? wrote:

We are prepping his equipment at my work and that's the codename. Project has taken 4 of our big prep rooms and Hoyte was here monday. I even saw PTA walk into their camera test. Want a picture tomorrow of the board?

65mm and of course with Sphero 65 lenses/IMAX lenses
hey dude could you send us just a picture of the gear also are they building new imax lenses thank you

DHOPW42 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 2:11 am
Arthur says in Inception that "I will lead them on a merry chase" just before the rotating hallway fight scene, which goes round = Inception sequel confirmed.
Even though I don't think this will be an Inception sequel, the dialog it's like this:

Arthur: "I’ll lead them on a merry chase."
Cobb: "Be back in time for the kick."
Arthur: "I'm on it."

sebal24 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 4:31 pm
DHOPW42 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 2:11 am
Arthur says in Inception that "I will lead them on a merry chase" just before the rotating hallway fight scene, which goes round = Inception sequel confirmed.
Even though I don't think this will be an Inception sequel, the dialog it's like this:

Arthur: "I’ll lead them on a merry chase."
Eames: "Just be back before the kick.
Arthur: "Go to sleep, Mr. Eames."
Wasn't it like this?

Impeach Nolan.

xWhereAmI? wrote:
The Special One wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 10:46 pm
Angus wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 10:36 pm

Wait, for real?

Any source?
he's BSing

Do you have more little specific informations that you're allowed to share or not ? :lol:
Do you have a picture ? :lol:

ANNOUCEMENT IMMINENT

They are working at the Panavision location in Woodland Hills. That's where I met PTA during Phantom Thread pre-production.

kamelgunner wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 3:04 pm
xWhereAmI? wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:

hey dude could you send us just a picture of the gear also are they building new imax lenses thank you
No the whole picture thing was a joke like I wouldn't do that lol. Just thought it would be cool for us to know its IMAX and stuff to theory craft

xWhereAmI? wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 7:21 pm
kamelgunner wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 3:04 pm
xWhereAmI? wrote:

No the whole picture thing was a joke like I wouldn't do that lol. Just thought it would be cool for us to know its IMAX and stuff to theory craft
Judging by the working title, I think we have to be prepared for his masterpiece, like his most accomplished film, because yeah, the working tittles are only (AND ONLY) refering to his kids
So "Merry-go-round" is a carousel, so all the childrens reunited in it. It's not so silly.

We are not ready.

Well, wasn't the working title of Dunkirk "Bodega Bay". As far as I know, he doesn't have a child called Bodega :lol: Dunkirk was his masterpiece (to me at least - actually every film he made is a masterpiece, who am I kidding but still).

I told y'all he ran out of children lol. Assuming "Merry Go Round" is the working title, this officially confirms that the Tempus Fugit rumor is complete bullsh*t, right?