TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 11:21 am
Nolan62 wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 11:16 am
Sorry guys if I look stupid :lol: but what does he mean by "length of three movies" ?
@Angus -- Your "achieve one goal" bit gave me chills before you edited it out. That would be on an Inception level, for sure.
I literally think that might be it. That's why I deleted it.

Nomis wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 11:19 am
Nolan62 wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 11:16 am
Sorry guys if I look stupid :lol: but what does he mean by "length of three movies" ?
three films into one

i.e. something as dense as Inception probably
Or some storylines different structures's work like Dunkirk

Nolan62 wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 11:23 am
Jesus Christ, WHAT THIS MAN IS PREPARING ???????
something big, thick, and juicy

The Special One wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 10:01 am
senseandsarcasm wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 9:17 am
Pattinson is doing promotion for his current movie, High Life, and he has mentioned the Nolan project a few times. This is a new quote from an interview for Gannett newspapers:
Working with these important directors makes you feel more secure in the choices you're making. Like, I'm doing a big movie with Christopher Nolan after this. It's the craziest thing I've seen in years. It's the length of three movies.
He also said during a Q&A last Thursday that the film started "next month". I am a Rob fan (I come in peace), so I will point out that in the fandom we joke about something called "Rob Math", which is his total inability to get dates and things like this correct and is a master of good natured exaggeration. I would take the "length of three movies" with a huge grain of salt. I'm guessing something along the lines of "it's really long" ... and "I'm starting to shoot soon" instead of precise lengths/dates.

Edit: I forgot to link the article: https://www.azcentral.com/story/enterta ... 310838002/
oh wow, good find and welcome.
:lol: Yeah, again, for the moment we still don't have whatsoever details or clue about what this project can be.

It's exciting to think about what the heck this movie will be. We're close, almost there, it could be any day now before official news comes out

inb4 Nolan makes his own kind of Cloud Atlas

Nolan62 wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 2:53 pm
Nothing really new, in fact just a little information, but we're so close now, more informations are coming little by little :gonf: :gonf: :
https://hnentertainment.co/christopher- ... september/
https://twitter.com/GeekVibesNews/statu ... 4402992128
Interesting! If June to September is true that would make this a quite short shooting period. For comparison: Inception and Interstellar both were shot from June to December. Would be similar to Dunkirk (May to August).
Doesn't quite match to the more than epic descriptions we're getting.
I think we'll get something nobody expects - just like Dunkirk :gonf:

4N Legend wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 3:16 pm
inb4 Nolan makes his own kind of Cloud Atlas
Would absolutely love that. One of my favorite films.