TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Get ready for Christopher Nolan's Donnie Darko.

Silfan wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 10:57 am
Nolan likes time, but his concepts are a lot more unique and thoughtful than simple time traveling.
Time travel where the travelers simultaneously exist in both time periods I think qualifies as unique and thoughtful

How about time travelling inside of a dream state, I had an idea recently... what if Nolan used the time travelling concept inside of the Inception universe, like an example an extractor is supposed to retrieve valuable information from a mind of scientist who is working on a time travelling technology which of course doesn't exist in a real world yet, but he would use it inside of a dream state to shake the things up :D

Informations seems to be revealed little by little, I hope we'll hear more little details next week.

i don’t give a crap what the film’s about but if nolan did 1950s, or even better - 1950s-esque retrofuturism

yummm

Ace
Edit:Insomniac beat me to it. :thumbup:

Looks like Nolan was in India the 23rd March.

Last edited by Ace on April 7th, 2019, 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Insomniac wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 10:14 am
Nolan spotted in India again:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv8tcS1g4Sa/

Unless they're old photos of course.
"a globe-trotting adventure"

as for the "mind-bending nature of Inception", it must be refered to the mind-bending visuals of the dreams sequences, something a little bit "psychotropic" in a way when you look at it. I have this feeling he'll get a lot more into abstraction in this. And time-continuum doesn't necessarely mean time travel, it can just be something about dimensions, something concerning the area etc...
I smell something really special and unique for this movie, he praises since months the magic of the theaters experience and his admiration for 2001 (the ultimate mind-bending experience), he may absolutely wants us to feel something even more experiential than Dunkirk.
"The pressure is on us as never before to get people out of the house"
Something different will surely come out in this one. We aren't ready.
Last edited by Nolan62 on April 7th, 2019, 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ace wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 10:17 am
Edit:Insomniac beat me to it. :thumbup:

Looks like Nolan was in India the 23rd March.

Oh come on! Could've tried to meet him, had I known he was coming.