TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

I just called him and he said this will be a Musical Western starring Michael Caine as a romantic time traveler who gets chased by a plane.

Angus wrote:
March 26th, 2019, 2:29 pm
I just called him and he said this will be a Musical Western starring Michael Caine as a romantic time traveler who gets chased by a plane.
Is this the film where we'll finally hear him sing Swanee River, that was left on TDKR's editing room floor??

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
March 26th, 2019, 2:31 pm
Angus wrote:
Is this the film where we'll finally hear him sing Swanee River, that was left on TDKR's editing room floor??
expand upon this for me please, im eager to know more about this ??

Nicolaslabra wrote:
March 26th, 2019, 5:22 pm
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
Angus wrote:

Nicolaslabra wrote:
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
Angus wrote:
Kevin Smith comments on it in a podcast with Scott Mosier. It used to be on YouTube, but it's not there anymore. It's not on his website, either. I have the whole thing downloaded, but don't know how to share it on here (it's three hours long).

It's a total joke by the way, in case this wasn't obvious from the beginning. But it's hilarious as hell. The whole podcast is, actually.

Angus wrote:
WTF? :lol:

I called him too... I will see.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
March 26th, 2019, 6:00 pm
Nicolaslabra wrote:
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:

Kevin Smith comments on it in a podcast with Scott Mosier. It used to be on YouTube, but it's not there anymore. It's not on his website, either. I have the whole thing downloaded, but don't know how to share it on here (it's three hours long).

It's a total joke by the way, in case this wasn't obvious from the beginning. But it's hilarious as hell. The whole podcast is, actually.
Okay, I'll do it this way. I uploaded it to my Google Drive, and I'll allow y'all to play/download it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JSeACA ... sp=sharing

Jump to 55:46 - 57:12 if you want to find the Swanee River part I was cracking about, but if you are a TDKR fan and haven't heard this, you really owe it to yourself to give this a listen at some point! Drive in your car with it, fall asleep to it, I don't care, but it's a compelling listen. Very beautiful, hilarious, and overall entertaining. But again, it's three hours long.

Insomniac wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 4:33 pm
Why am I picturing some sort of The Man Who Knew Too Much-esque set piece in this very location?

+1