TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
We need to file a class action lawsuit against Christopher Nolan for causing us emotional distress as well as carpal tunnel syndrome from clicking the refresh button too much.

Tourmie wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 3:24 pm
We need to file a class action lawsuit against Christopher Nolan for causing us emotional distress as well as carpal tunnel syndrome from clicking the refresh button too much.
:lol:

Nolan has got us dancing like fucking puppets :lol: :clap:

I mean, I keep thinking about the romantic thriller thing. Wasn't it kind of strange that WB took the time to deny it, and so quickly? Usually, they don't comment on stuff like that. During the fall of 2015 we saw all these dumb Akira rumors but WB remained silent.

What if... we hear nothing more about what this is until the teaser trailer

Insomniac wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 3:40 pm
I mean, I keep thinking about the romantic thriller thing. Wasn't it kind of strange that WB took the time to deny it, and so quickly? Usually, they don't comment on stuff like that. During the fall of 2015 we saw all these dumb Akira rumors but WB remained silent.
I think the romantic part is true but what he's preparing doesn't correspond to what's was described at all.

Janky Sam wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 3:42 pm
What if... we hear nothing more about what this is until the teaser trailer
It had better be worth it in that case. I feel like we’ll get a thorough press release when the time is right. Or maybe even a press conference if they wanna go all out.

I just found that on the "Interstellar Updates Thread" forum... One more proof that Production Weekly is reliable.