Black Mirror (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
USS Calister
Absolutely great stuff. Up there with the Christmas Special.

Hang the DJ
This is the last episode I will ever see. I'm good, I don't wanna see anything else, perfect ending for me ever.

Started watching this series today after hearing so much buzz about it. Two episodes in. It's weird and great so far.

4N Legend wrote:USS Calister
Absolutely great stuff. Up there with the Christmas Special.

Hang the DJ
This is the last episode I will ever see. I'm good, I don't wanna see anything else, perfect ending for me ever.
Black Museum has a nice ending, IMO.

It was hard watching Black Museum, the second story specifically, and not think of someone in particular. When he was describing the scenario I was like OMG I’ve heard this exact same thing before, lol, from Karl Pilkington. That was an awesome throwback. WHO THE FUCK IS CLIVE WARREN?

cooldude wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 7:23 am
It was hard watching Black Museum, the second story specifically, and not think of someone in particular. When he was describing the scenario I was like OMG I’ve heard this exact same thing before, lol, from Karl Pilkington. That was an awesome throwback. WHO THE FUCK IS CLIVE WARREN?

Yeah, not to mention the equally stupid "we're only using X% of our brain". Overall the episode has a cool metatextual structure and I love an anthology structure but a lot of it was just silly. Possibly intentionally since a lot of this episode is very over-the-top.

Wow this show is brilliant! Finished the whole thing in like three days. Didn't love Hang The DJ as much as everyone else, probably because I enjoyed the disturbing stuff more. It was crazy well made though.

Favorite episodes were Shut Up and Dance, The Entire History of You and White Christmas in that order.

Fionn Whitehead is the lead of an ep this new season. About time he got benefits leading Nolan’s best reviewed film!!!

Allstar wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 6:41 pm
Fionn Whitehead is the lead of an ep this new season. About time he got benefits leading Nolan’s best reviewed film!!!
That’s awesome. Reminds me I have to catch up with all the eps I haven’t yet seen lol