Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Yeah if they keep using the same decades-old, held together with duct tape engine, I don't have high hopes for Elder Scrolls VI or Starfield.

Anybody do some Black Friday shopping (in store or online)?

Actually got some good Switch shit:
128 GB memory card -$20
Donkey Kong TF - $35
Mario & Rabbids - $20
Octopath Traveler -$40
Hyrule Warriors- $40

Expensive but cheap for Nintendo crap

Got bunch of stuff for PS VR: Astrobot (goty contender), Wipeout Collection, Psychonauts VR and the original Psychonauts; getting Moss on payday. Also, Resi 7 in VR is chilling to the bones, I can’t physically advance in VR unless someone’s with me in the room, it’s daytime and we occasionally talk. It’s awesome and game changing like that. Having a personal virtual cinema for blurays and 3D blurays is a neat and unexpected feature as well. The only downside to this curent phase of VR tech is way too many cables and in game resolution, but the brain works in many funny ways and apparently doesn’t care, it thinks it’s real, which is both bizarre and scary. 🕷️

m4st4 wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 3:27 pm
Got bunch of stuff for PS VR: Astrobot (goty contender), Wipeout Collection, Psychonauts VR and the original Psychonauts; getting Moss on payday. Also, Resi 7 in VR is chilling to the bones, I can’t physically advance in VR unless someone’s with me in the room, it’s daytime and we occasionally talk. It’s awesome and game changing like that. Having a personal virtual cinema for blurays and 3D blurays is a neat and unexpected feature as well. The only downside to this curent phase of VR tech is way too many cables and in game resolution, but the brain works in many funny ways and apparently doesn’t care, it thinks it’s real, which is both bizarre and scary. 🕷️
Nice, it’s good to see VR has picked up a bit with games like Astrobot. I don’t even know how you can play RE7 in VR though, the sound and in your face moments in the dark was close to unbearable on a regular TV.

DREAMER wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 2:54 pm
Now I know little about Bethesda's broad gaming history but are they usually this incompetent ?
Fallout 76 has bugs that have been there since Oblivion, which were patched by modders for each game.

Does that answer your question? :lol:

Best Buy has Hitman 2 for $30 or the Gold Edition for $60 if anyone is interested (for Cyber Monday).

Unfortunately, Darksiders 3 seems to fall a bit short

so

spider-man is incredible

in like every way

Bacon wrote:
November 26th, 2018, 6:13 pm
so

spider-man is incredible

in like every way
Would you say it's. . . amazing?

Actually, I wanted to briefly talk about the DLC. It's. . . not too hot so far. Both chapters are very short and the second one suffers greatly from a poor balance of difficulty. I also can not be bothered with the Screwball challenges. Not only are they way more frustrating than the base game's, having one of the most annoying characters in existence scream into your ear is the worst.

darthnazgul wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 2:13 pm
Bacon wrote:
November 26th, 2018, 6:13 pm
so

spider-man is incredible

in like every way
Would you say it's. . . amazing?

Actually, I wanted to briefly talk about the DLC. It's. . . not too hot so far. Both chapters are very short and the second one suffers greatly from a poor balance of difficulty. I also can not be bothered with the Screwball challenges. Not only are they way more frustrating than the base game's, having one of the most annoying characters in existence scream into your ear is the worst.
Core game>>>DLC1 (dat Black Cat)>>DLC2. That being said, the traversal is so damn good and I love the game so much that I just gotta 100% everything, even Screwball challenges, and I hate Screwball with passion.

Welcome to the club Bacon! Care to add me on PSN? It would be an honor man.🕷️