What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Fassbender, Bryan Cranston.

Andrew Lincoln
Michael Emerson

Forum Pro
Ben Affleck
Daniel Kaluuya
Imogen Poots
Oscar Issac
Hayley Atwell
Zazie Beetz

Keanu Reeves. I think he would fit in well as a tortured soul type character.

darkvadd7 wrote:
March 30th, 2018, 2:40 am
Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Fassbender, Bryan Cranston.
After finally getting around to Prisoners and Nightcrawler, I am all for Jake Gyllenhaal in a Nolan movie. Kinda think he'd be good for Howard Hughes if Nolan ever made that movie.

A female-led Nolan film would be an interesting change of pace.

I'd love to see Emily Blunt cast in one of his films at some point.... she's done a few horror films, and I would really like to see Nolan tackle a psychological horror project or something closer to his Hitchcockian roots.

that was literally Dunkirk

I'm honestly shocked that Nolan hasn't worked with any of these people.

Actors:
James McAvoy, Javier Bardem, Ryan Gosling, Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Fassbender, Brad Pitt, Christoph Waltz, Russell Crowe, Daniel Day-Lewis, Robert DeNiro, Joaquin Phoenix, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Sam Rockwell, Edward Norton, Benicio Del Toro, Forest Whitaker, Oscar Isaac, Mads Mikkelsen, Jude Law, Daniel Kaluuya, Josh Brolin

Actresses:
Emily Blunt, Michelle Williams, Amy Adams, Cate Blanchett, Saoirse Ronan, Natalie Portman, Carrie Mulligan, Evan Rachel Wood, Kate Winslet, Alicia Vikander, Daisy Ridley, Rachel McAdams, Lupita Nyong'o, Viola Davis, Rooney Mara, Brie Larson, Emma Watson, Felicity Jones, Keira Knightley, Rose Byrne, Eva Green, Vera Farmiga

It's not so shocking if you consider he only made 10 films. You can't make films with every actor, especially newcomers like Daniel Kaluuya. You might have a point with names like De Niro, DDL, Crowe or Pitt who are Hollywood royalty, or even modern stars like Gosling or Fassbender. But a lot of these names are just good actors that he didn't have a chance to work with. There's nothing surprising about it.

LelekPL wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 1:29 pm
It's not so shocking if you consider he only made 10 films. You can't make films with every actor, especially newcomers like Daniel Kaluuya. You might have a point with names like De Niro, DDL, Crowe or Pitt who are Hollywood royalty, or even modern stars like Gosling or Fassbender. But a lot of these names are just good actors that he didn't have a chance to work with. There's nothing surprising about it.
If you had told me in 2013 that he would be working with Matthew McConaughey before anyone on that list, I would've thought the world had gone mad.

But then again, that's Nolan's genius with casting. :geek: