NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Cilogy wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 12:14 am
just wanted to chime in to say a grand fuck you to everyone in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Toronto for exactly one week starting on August 24th

Cilogy wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 12:14 am
just wanted to chime in to say a grand fuck you to everyone in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Toronto for exactly one week starting on August 24th
i saw that and i was so upset!!! i would love to see tdk in IMAX again...

Going to be in New York from August 15-19. Should have extended my stay. Damn it! I hope they expand the release.

We need a meteorite to put this planet out of its misery.

BlairCo wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 9:25 pm
normally i’d agree but i feel like all the puppies and cats, and lions, and cute elephants, and cows don’t deserve to have to die with us

Ruth wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 4:57 am
BlairCo wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 9:25 pm
normally i’d agree but i feel like all the puppies and cats, and lions, and cute elephants, and cows don’t deserve to have to die with us
Agreed. I also really want to see Suspiria.

Sometimes when I'm playing FIFA or some other game I'm sucking at - because I motherfucking suck at most games, even though I spend a enormous amount of motherfucking time trying to improve - I hit my head as hard as I motherfucking can against my motherfucking desk whenever I lose something because in my mind I'm thinking it'll subconsciously train me to get motherfucking better.

Cilogy wrote:
September 23rd, 2018, 5:38 pm
Sometimes when I'm playing FIFA or some other game I'm sucking at - because I motherfucking suck at most games, even though I spend a enormous amount of motherfucking time trying to improve - I hit my head as hard as I motherfucking can against my motherfucking desk whenever I lose something because in my mind I'm thinking it'll subconsciously train me to get motherfucking better.
Relatable. A couple of years ago, CS:GO pretty much made me depressed. The game is terrible on so many levels and it made me furious as fuck every single day, yet I kept playing it.

2000 hours or so later I was fed up and finally uninstalled it. Literally made my life easier.

My HDD is dying :thumbdown:

Pratham wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 2:05 am
My HDD is dying :thumbdown:
Are SSD's expensive there?