Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 9155
Joined: August 2009
Those tweets were ten years ago and he hasn't made tweets similar to them for a while.

I think having him leave is a bit extreme since I do believe that people can change.

I haven't seen GoTG 2, but I thought one was pretty fun. And he clearly has an enthusiasm for the material which is nice to see. Wonder if who they'll get to replace him.

A lesson to take away from this is make sure to keep going through your social media accounts and delete old posts. This stuff matters so much more now.

User avatar
Posts: 9155
Joined: August 2009
Sysmatic wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Gunn sinks.

But seriously.. kind of a blow for GotG imo. Quite curious what he tweeted out.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 13781
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
gunned down

User avatar
Posts: 2546
Joined: January 2011
Artemis wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:35 pm
Sysmatic wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Gunn sinks.

But seriously.. kind of a blow for GotG imo. Quite curious what he tweeted out.
Image
Hmm.. ok. Well not all of those twees are smart but come on. Those ain't serious.
Also, wasn't that around the time he had this whole humor phase with the PG Porn skits and stuff?

User avatar
Posts: 13781
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Sysmatic wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:39 pm
Artemis wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:35 pm
Sysmatic wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Gunn sinks.

But seriously.. kind of a blow for GotG imo. Quite curious what he tweeted out.
Image
Hmm.. ok. Well not all of those twees are smart but come on. Those ain't serious.
Also, wasn't that around the time he had this whole humor phase with the PG Porn skits and stuff?
Appearances and image matter in the Mouseland.

User avatar
Posts: 2546
Joined: January 2011
Pratham wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:41 pm
Sysmatic wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:39 pm
Artemis wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:35 pm

Image
Hmm.. ok. Well not all of those twees are smart but come on. Those ain't serious.
Also, wasn't that around the time he had this whole humor phase with the PG Porn skits and stuff?
Appearances and image matter in the Mouseland.
Yeah

User avatar
Posts: 2546
Joined: January 2011
Allstar will be hearthbroken :lol:

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 55398
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
Look at you, gloating, accusing. I’ve heard worse on this site.
This is just a sad situation.

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 55398
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
I’ve seen it all.

Do you even know the man? I’m sure this is probably the worst day of his life anyway.

User avatar
Posts: 42706
Joined: May 2010
This is heartbreaking.

Post Reply