Doctor Who (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Yeah, getting Tennant and Smith vibe from her. Weird looking screwdriver though.

She's got the condescension of Smith mixed in with the child-like wonderful of Tennant. I'm more looking forward to when she'll have to play vulnerable, because when the Doctor is placeed in a vulnerable position, that's usually when the actors are able to shine in the role.

BlairCo wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 8:28 pm
She's got the condescension of Smith mixed in with the child-like wonderful of Tennant. I'm more looking forward to when she'll have to play vulnerable, because when the Doctor is place in a vulnerable position, that's usually when the actors are able to shine in the role.
I agree and it's a tragedy Smith didn't get as many opportunities to do that as he could have imo

BlairCo wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 8:28 pm
She's got the condescension of Smith mixed in with the child-like wonderful of Tennant. I'm more looking forward to when she'll have to play vulnerable, because when the Doctor is placeed in a vulnerable position, that's usually when the actors are able to shine in the role.
Well said. Can’t wait to see the trailer.

I can see his style fitting.

Squeeee! SDCC 2018 incoming!

Full trailer on Thursday apparently.