Isle of Dogs (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Quell wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 7:33 am
Lord, save these souls.
Until you have seen the film you cannot comment on its quality or lack thereof. If some critics who have seen the film have some problems with the film and can argue why that's the conclusion they came to then that is part of the conversation surrounding the film. You just gotta accept that some people are going to view the film like this.

Batfan175 wrote:
March 23rd, 2018, 3:05 pm
Quell wrote:
Lord, save these souls.
Until you have seen the film you cannot comment on its quality or lack thereof. If some critics who have seen the film have some problems with the film and can argue why that's the conclusion they came to then that is part of the conversation surrounding the film. You just gotta accept that some people are going to view the film like this.
I'm not willing to accept stupidity.

Quell wrote:
^
Should we break the news to him?

Numbers wrote:
March 24th, 2018, 3:41 am
Quell wrote:
^
Should we break the news to him?
Should we drill a hole into your skull to release the pressure of your stupidity?

Honestly I'm just surprised MV hasn't yet banned a character like that. like i thought we agreed we didn't need trolls

That will give him a ban all right.£

Similar to how Nolan followed up on possibly his most ambitious film Interstellar with his most technically flawless film Dunkirk; Wes follows Grand Budapest Hotel with Isle of Dogs.

This might be my second my favorite film from Wes. For a film that's 100 minutes, it sure felt like much longer than that. Great pace, editing, score, and an impressive amount of authenticity to it (versus that link in the last page that says it's a marginalizing film).

Isle of Dogs

Imagine if the best movie you've ever seen was even better.

That doesn't even come close to what this is.

#HypeofDogs

When will this come to my area....

:cry:

i'm just mindblown by the slow and dumb realization that the title of this movie is the same as "i love dogs"