Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
By the way, every movie to which Christopher wrote the screenplay only by himself, received The Best Screenplay nod on the Oscars. Except The Following, but who receives an Oscar nod for his first feature film?

So, Dunkirk is pretty much a bait.

Lord Shade wrote:By the way, every movie to which Christopher wrote the screenplay only by himself, received The Best Screenplay nod on the Oscars. Except The Following, but who receives an Oscar nod for his first feature film?

Christopher Nolan never wrote The Following.

Bacon wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:By the way, every movie to which Christopher wrote the screenplay only by himself, received The Best Screenplay nod on the Oscars. Except The Following, but who receives an Oscar nod for his first feature film?

Christopher Nolan never wrote The Following.
Ok, just Following. My bad. Looks like I didn't drink the tea for too long.

Jeff Goldsmith ‏@yogoldsmith 60m60 minutes ago
In my chat w/ Christopher Nolan - I asked if he still listens to specific music when writing in order to return to a creative place- he does

Warner Bros. has posted a casting call for extras in Belgium, aged 27-40.

It's for a "realistic fiction project". Screening/casting is mid February.

Haha that's definitely this. Im now thinking the war aspect might not even be the actual story. Like, it might be about WW2 in the same way The Last Crusade uses it as a backdrop.

MyCocaine wrote:Warner Bros. has posted a casting call for extras in Belgium, aged 27-40.

It's for a "realistic fiction project". Screening/casting is mid February.
Link?!

Sky007 wrote:Haha that's definitely this. Im now thinking the war aspect might not even be the actual story. Like, it might be about WW2 in the same way The Last Crusade uses it as a backdrop.
Again, it's called Dunkirk.

Or is the title also part of the misinformation?