What happend to Alex Haw?

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.
rbevanx wrote:Yeah and the lead Jeremy is in Batman Begins towards end as well as John Nolan etc.
Do you know where does Jeremy turn up in the movie? I can read on IMDb that he's a "Gotham Water Board etc." something, but I don't know where he is in the film.

He's with that old bloke in a control room and has a poor American accent lol.

rbevanx wrote:He's with that old bloke in a control room and has a poor American accent lol.
Really?? Wow, I must rewatch that part.

It's the part where Ra's Al Gul is heading with the train to Wayne Tower. He's one of the guys who are checking the water pressure and find out that it's gonna blow when the pressure hits the tower.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Where was John Nolan at?

chee wrote:Where was John Nolan at?
He was at the Wayne Enterprises meeting with Rutger Hauer. And he was at Bruce's birthday party too. In fact, he was the one who said to Bruce that "the apple has fallen very far from the tree".

DHOPW42 wrote:
chee wrote:Where was John Nolan at?
He was at the Wayne Enterprises meeting with Rutger Hauer. And he was at Bruce's birthday party too. In fact, he was the one who said to Bruce that "the apple has fallen very far from the tree".
Really? Cool!

*pops in the DVD again*

Oh, and I rewatched the scene where Lucy was. :P

rbevanx wrote:Does anyone know what happend to the guy who played Cobb. He's brilliant in this film and I would love to see him in more films or TV.
Or did he just do the film as a favour to Nolan.
Thank you! I too thought Alex Haw was brilliant in this film. Enough so, that he inspired my screen name. I was actually thinking of that Cobb at the moment, and not Inception's Dom Cobb. ;)

chee wrote:All three of the main characters of that film aren't really seen any more. Jeremy was in Batman Begins but I don't think he'll ever do another big part for Nolan's films.
I kinda recognize it now, I gotta check it out again. ;)

Yeah, I wonders about the Cobb guy, such as smooth and suave acting as this thief, but I haven't seen him in anything. Alex Haw is definitely Cobb (so to speak) :lol: