Following "RE-RELEASE" with New Trailer! via IFC

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.
http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/07/19/ifc ... following/
:clap: :thumbup: :D :lol:

Following is really being "Released On Demand". :lol:
A New Trailer though :!: :clap:

From the trailer:
From Director of Memento, The Dark Knight, Inception comes the film that Started it All.

Press Release
As the hype around INCEPTION comes to a peak, IFC Films is proud to present Christopher Nolan’s debut feature film, FOLLOWING, available nationwide on demand via IFC In Theaters.
A fascinating introduction to the talent and vision of a filmmaker who is fast becoming one of the major American directors of our time, FOLLOWING originally debuted in 1998, and enjoyed a quick succession of Festival prizes and wild critical acclaim. The film is a sly neo-noir thriller which follows a writer who picks out strangers at random from the crowded streets of London shadows them see where they go, how they spend their days. FOLLOWING features the innovative blend of high-minded style and genre elements that Nolan has now made his trademark.
The film will enjoy a three month period of availability on demand via cable providers Comcast, Cox, Cablevision, Time Warner, Bright House, Charter and Insight.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Awesome.

i've never seen following..but now i think i will

No news on the criterion DVD yet, it seems?

I saw the trailer on FEARnet and now I'm definitely gonna go home and watch this. The trailer definitley leaves you wanting to know more.

sarahbr11 wrote:I saw the trailer on FEARnet and now I'm definitely gonna go home and watch this. The trailer definitley leaves you wanting to know more.
well said