Following, Criteron

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.
When is the Criterion edition of Following coming out?

doesn't seem to be any info on the web about that, give Nolan some time to become uber famous,
;)

Is criterion a company? Is this good because the new DVD will have new things on it? Poosibly blu ray?

movieman1005 wrote:Is criterion a company? Is this good because the new DVD will have new things on it? Poosibly blu ray?
Criterion IS a comapany. They buy the rights to classic movies and then give fantastic releases.

Fun Fact: You know how DVDs have special features? They were the first to do that.

So, yes. They will make it worth their money and yours. They never disappoint. And they only release movies they feel are worthy of it.

sickofsickness wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:Is criterion a company? Is this good because the new DVD will have new things on it? Poosibly blu ray?
Criterion IS a comapany. They buy the rights to classic movies and then give fantastic releases.

Fun Fact: You know how DVDs have special features? They were the first to do that.

So, yes. They will make it worth their money and yours. They never disappoint. And they only release movies they feel are worthy of it.

That's brilliant!

Exxxcellent! Will wait for THAT release of following, then!!!!

I've been wanting to pick up Following for some time but never bothered to get it off Amazon. I'm happy I held off as I'll definitely be picking this up when it's released. Looking forward to seeing what the extras will be.

Team Andino wrote:I've been wanting to pick up Following for some time but never bothered to get it off Amazon. I'm happy I held off as I'll definitely be picking this up when it's released. Looking forward to seeing what the extras will be.
I hope it is restored a little bit.

If the DVD package is worth it (and Criterion usually makes it that way), I'll defintly pick it up and rewatch.