Following, Criteron

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.

Pk, I want to buy Following really bad. This version needs to come out NOW!

Just a little update.

I won a $10 Gift Certificate from them in a contest they held. (I Didn't win, but I was a runner up), and so the email had a personal contact, should I have any questions. I took advantage of this and asked about the Following DVD.

This is the response:

Thanks for your email!

Yes, we do hope to release this film in the not-so-distant future but have no exact date set yet...

We try to announce our upcoming releases as far in advance as possible-- both on our website and in newsletter form. I recommend checking out the "Coming Soon" section of our website as well as our e-newsletter. I'm including direct links for you below.

I hope this helps, and feel free to write again should you have further questions!

sickofsickness wrote:Just a little update.

I won a $10 Gift Certificate from them in a contest they held. (I Didn't win, but I was a runner up), and so the email had a personal contact, should I have any questions. I took advantage of this and asked about the Following DVD.

This is the response:

Thanks for your email!

Yes, we do hope to release this film in the not-so-distant future but have no exact date set yet...

We try to announce our upcoming releases as far in advance as possible-- both on our website and in newsletter form. I recommend checking out the "Coming Soon" section of our website as well as our e-newsletter. I'm including direct links for you below.

I hope this helps, and feel free to write again should you have further questions!
OMG thank you so much!! This news sounds promising, although I wish it would have a date or be out soon....