adverts/music videos?

Tarantella (1989), Larceny (1996), Doodlebug (1997), and Quay (2015)
As far as we know, Has nolan done and music videos or adverts?

Don't think so.

sickofsickness wrote:As far as we know, Has nolan done and music videos or adverts?

No but he did work before Following making training videos or something I think.

I was gonna start a thread if anyone could see Nolan doing adverts/music videos but you sort of beat me to it ;)

I would like for him to work with Radiohead esspecially as he likes them as well.

i don´t a director as great as nolan doing music videos

lionsaulter wrote:i don´t a director as great as nolan doing music videos
David Lynch, Michel Gondy, Spike Jonze, and countless others have done them. In fact, music video and commercial directing is the launching pad for many directors careers.

rbevanx wrote:
sickofsickness wrote:As far as we know, Has nolan done and music videos or adverts?

No but he did work before Following making training videos or something I think.

I was gonna start a thread if anyone could see Nolan doing adverts/music videos but you sort of beat me to it ;)

I would like for him to work with Radiohead esspecially as he likes them as well.

That 70's show made reference to this, but as dry as they are, training videos are a great source, and untapped reservoir of study and theory for film students. much can be said about them, but they are hard to study because they are proprietary and confidential

sickofsickness wrote:
David Lynch, Michel Gondy, Spike Jonze, and countless others have done them. In fact, music video and commercial directing is the launching pad for many directors careers.
Yeah totally true... David Slade, Marc Webb are a few other examples.

sickofsickness wrote:
i know but nolan has already launched his career and he had an amazing success with the dark knight and inception its not like he will do little projects now right?

I know its a bit off topic but didn't Wally direct some adverts?

Z. Cobb wrote:I know its a bit off topic but didn't Wally direct some adverts?
I think he just did the cinematography.