Tarantella (1989), Larceny (1996), and The Dog (2009)

Tarantella (1989), Larceny (1996), Doodlebug (1997), and Quay (2015)
He has nothing to do with Nolan's short movies. I don't think he can help!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:He has nothing to do with Nolan's short movies. I don't think he can help!
But at least he knows who Nolan is (I think)

Erik wrote:Is there any way we can contact either Nolan or one of his bisness partners?

We are on a Nolan fan forum, maybe if we somehow ask Nolan for the movies, he might be able to make them availlable for us. Yet I think that if we contact him, one of the admins should do it! They run the forum, not a normal member like me.

I know that if I ever find out there is a fan website about me, I will give them some exclusives every once in a while, maybe Nolan has this same idea, but hasn't really started something...
If you (or anyone else) can hook us up with an email, address, or phone number, I'll ask them. 8-)

No harm in asking lol.

The thing is, once you become a big time movie director, you don't really want your old amateur short films from your college days to be seen by public. He might personally find one or two of them to be hard to watch which would cause him to not to want others to see them. I think Sam Raimi was the same way about Within The Woods.

Yeah I have short films that I don't want to show to anyone, so I totally respect that he dosen't want to show them.

could someone put them on youtube or something

#1fan wrote:could someone put them on youtube or something
No one has them.

Eternalist wrote:
No one has them.
Well, I guess Christopher Nolan has them. :D

natalie wrote:
Eternalist wrote:
No one has them.
Well, I guess Christopher Nolan has them. :D
Really? Anyway, I think he won't be able nor want to put this on the Internet. We all now about these two short films but they're dead to the Internet. I don't think we'll be able to see them here