Suggestions for the Admins

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
inceptionisthebest wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 12:49 am
Hello. For some reason I cannot login to my account marshallmurphy. I sent an email to [email protected], but have yet to receive a reply, so I figured I would post here to see if someone could help me figure this out.

Last time I logged in was June 28th in the afternoon, and then when I went to login about an hour later it would not let me. All I got was this error message: You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to pass the CAPTCHA test.

The thing is, I know I typed my password in correctly. I access the site multiple times a day. This message randomly appeared, making me think someone has hacked into my account or something (I’m very paranoid about this kind of thing). I never typed my password in incorrectly. I’m super confused.

I attempted to send myself an email to reset my password, but unfortunately I think I used an old email account that I recently deleted. I no longer have access to it. I have no idea what to do now.

If someone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated!
I was finally able to get onto my account! Don’t know what happened.

Could I get admin or a moderator to delete the inceptionisthebest account I made that way I can update my email with the one I used for that account? I can’t edit my profile on inceptionisthebest or else I would change the email there so that I can use that email on this account. I guess the same email can’t be used on multiple accounts. :crazy:

Sorry to post this here, but my other account won't let me log in (Hustler, in case this username wasn't a clue lol). Keeps saying I've exceeded the maximum number of login attempts and now have to complete a CAPTCHA in addition to entering a password... except there is no CAPTCHA there. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

:twothumbsup:

Hustler2 wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Sorry to post this here, but my other account won't let me log in (Hustler, in case this username wasn't a clue lol). Keeps saying I've exceeded the maximum number of login attempts and now have to complete a CAPTCHA in addition to entering a password... except there is no CAPTCHA there. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Can an admin/mod please help with this? As I had to create this new account, I can't even DM an admin either. I've tried logging in on other devices, same issue with my Hustler account. I feel so naked without it lol

Might have to attempt logging in twice, but it should log you in after.

So can I change my username here?

TeddyBlass wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 4:57 pm
always_smiling wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 12:23 am
Robin wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 9:09 am
Would love to see a quick update on the "Films" and "Bio" pages. :)
Exactly! Admins please look into this. When the marketing for TENET kicks off I'm sure there will be many old and new fans searching the web for more info regarding TENET and also Nolans other movies. At the moment the "Films" page haven't been updated since Interstellar. NF is the only place someone can find all the interesting stuff about Nolan and his films (Posters, trailers, etc etc) all in one place. Also I guess this will help promote the new film in a way as well!? so I guess its time the "Films" page gets updated! Cheers! :gonf: :gonf:
We plan on updating these pages before marketing for the film kicks into high gear.
Feel free to reach out if you need some help finishing the bio. I'd also love for the posters on 'Films' to be the theatrical posters. To make it easier on you guys I suggest removing the individual pages on there, just extra work very few will ever read or see.