The Official Nolan Fans v3 Feature Requests Thread

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Man, I don't mean to be a d-bag, but the new interface is confusing, I don't know if it's still a work in progress but it was much better and clearer before.

Jax_Teller wrote:Man, I don't mean to be a d-bag, but the new interface is confusing, I don't know if it's still a work in progress but it was much better and clearer before.
What's confusing about it?

-Vader

Jax_Teller wrote:Man, I don't mean to be a d-bag, but the new interface is confusing, I don't know if it's still a work in progress but it was much better and clearer before.
It's just gonna take some getting used too. We were so used to the old version that most of us could navigate it in our sleep.

DoubleD wrote:
It's just gonna take some getting used too. We were so used to the old version that most of us could navigate it in our sleep.
Yeah, the forums haven't really changed in over 3 years. This is sorta a big change, but it's really a massive improvement. Give it a little bit of time, and when you see a screenshot of the old layout, you'll wonder how it survived as long as it did.