What happened

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Oku
many posts gone

much concern

wow

Yeah... the NF server had some problems... and then our backups had some problems. :|

The last healthy backup we had was dated November 12. You remember what you posted since then right? Just post it again. :twothumbsup:

Oku
That is unfortunate; thank you for the reply.

Oh this would explain that and why I lost about 30 of my posts. Oh well, Hopefully someone will start that venom thread up again.

AlexHaas wrote:Yeah... the NF server had some problems... and then our backups had some problems. :|

The last healthy backup we had was dated November 12. You remember what you posted since then right? Just post it again. :twothumbsup:
sometimes i feel like you prioritize you job at apple over a fan site you started like ten years ago and barely visit

Is anybody else having issues accessing the site still? I haven't been able to reach it since 3 AM this morning, until now (3 PM).

Did Nolan finally find us? :lol:

Finally? Nolan bros definitely know about this site.

Does the message board like different to other people. It seems much more a basic format than before. Was this due to the server issue?

We're (Alex) having to adjust our custom forum style due to a phpbb3 update, so yeah. This whole thing has been one clusterfuck after another haha. Sorry y'all.