Report Spammers in here

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Oku
Oh, all right. Thank you for the response.

Keep up the great work, Member with Gold Username.

okungnyo wrote:Oh, all right. Thank you for the response.

Keep up the great work, Member with Gold Username.
It's not gold, it's the colour of piss.

Can show a screenshot from Nolan's movie and ask from which movie it is? :think:

I have seen some cool registration forms at torrent sites tbh. :ninja:

New here. Spent 20 minutes last night reporting spam bot posts in the "Unread Posts" section, simply doing my part.
Thought I would bring attention to it here however, as that seems to be the place to look to immediately find those.
My 2 cents would be maybe blocking people from posting until they create an account? Not sure if guests are allowed to post or not, like I said I am new here. Anyways, thought I would bring that to the front, thank you.

Dorrance wrote:New here. Spent 20 minutes last night reporting spam bot posts in the "Unread Posts" section, simply doing my part.
Thought I would bring attention to it here however, as that seems to be the place to look to immediately find those.
My 2 cents would be maybe blocking people from posting until they create an account? Not sure if guests are allowed to post or not, like I said I am new here. Anyways, thought I would bring that to the front, thank you.
Guests can't post - these bots do make an account. My suggestion would be making first 5 (let's say) posts from new accounts to be approved by mods. Still would be a lot of work for them, but aesthetically the forum would look much cleaner.

Good idea - would a more difficult captcha be easier though?

ChristMAX wrote:Good idea - would a more difficult captcha be easier though?
I've been saying that for years. Literally. For years.