[RESOLVED] Signature Height

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Hey guys, just a quick update.

If you're reading this, there is no doubt that you're aware of the traffic explosion that we've had in the pass few days. Along with this, many new members have signed up here at the forums and have begun posting. Great news!

This led us to realize a minor flaw in our forum settings and this is something that needs to be corrected to keep our forums looking nice. Signature height. We've had a few users set up huge signatures recently and I'm not saying that we're mad or anything at all. Some of these signatures were...interesting. Anyways, these huge signatures can disrupt the flow of a thread and make it difficult to read. From now on, the maximum signature height will be 100px. This is definitely enough space to let the world know whatever it is about you that you want it to know about you.

100 px!? Holy crap, that is tiny.

I'll readjust my sig though.

Good thing!
A signature should be long enough to place something there, but does not have to be huge!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I agree. I was going sick looking at talli's sig.
Though he hasn't readjusted his

Well done. There were a few ridiculous sigs...

Now that we have spoiler tags, could large images be hidden in those tags?

Though call. I'd say yes, but that's just me!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

chee wrote:Now that we have spoiler tags, could large images be hidden in those tags?
But that wouldn't be a spoiler now wouldn't it?

Its limiting the height to 90px when I try to put my sig in.
the 19kb limit is also little low.