NolanFans Subreddit

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I'd love to set up a Subreddit for NolanFans. It would be a great place to connect with even more fans of Christopher Nolan.

What are you, nuts? I don't want anyone to know my reddit account.

anthonycampanelli wrote:I'd love to set up a Subreddit for NolanFans. It would be a great place to connect with even more fans of Christopher Nolan.
that sounds terrible

Is r/movies not enough?

Bad idea.

It’s a good idea yes, just not for the majority here; do it, see what comes up.

Also, two 1 posters communicating within the same thread in a short amount of time? Lol.

Isn't Reddit already infamous for how terrible the Christopher Nolan fans are?

Bacon wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 8:33 pm
Isn't Reddit already infamous for how terrible the Christopher Nolan fans are?
Aren’t we? Or any place on the internet for that matter.

The way I see it is that the general /r/movies redditor who only votes but doesn't comment, loves Nolan. That's why news about him and trailers for his movies gets upvoted a lot. And The Dark Knight was voted #1 on their top 250 list they did a few months ago.

But in neutral threads on /r/movies that focuses on discussions rather than news or general hype, Nolan doesn't get nearly as much love.

I really don't see a point in creating a subreddit. It would be so small it probably wouldn't gain any new users at all, so it would end up being used for what this forum is already about anyways. If NF was 50 times bigger then maybe.

we don't need a subreddit, but the majority of nolan's fanbase needs some jesus in their lives