NolanFans Tumblr

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
If you didn't know, I help manage the tumblr account. Over the past year, we have been fast approaching the 500 followers mark (at 470 atop). I wanna do a special post/s for the milestone and as gratitude to the followers, however I am not really gifted in the photoshop/editing/fanart department. But of course NF has its own crop of memegenerators and fanartists yo, so could you please help a sister out yo.

Some guidelines:
-Has to be nolan related yo
-"NolanFans" and "500" should be featured. ("followers" is optional)
-For format: just think of what would look cool on tumblr; photosets, gifs, banner-style, poster-style etc.
-Anything Interstellar-inspired would be great too, since it's the current hype.

Reward: Your work will be credited and showcased on the internets.

Please use this thread for collaborative purposes, suggestions and submissions. It would be great if we get more than one submission yo. I will also update on "followers" progress.

Kind Regards,
the_red_ninja

bump yo.

Any response is welcome, even if you think it is a stoopid idea... let me know :ninja:

Well, I would give it a go, but my computer with Photoshop recently crashed.

But I was thinking something along these lines...

...using the Nolanfans logo and 500 of course.

478 followers...

bump

What's the followers count on right now? I'd love to help out but I won't have time free untill this weekend or just after the weekend.

Sysmatic wrote:What's the followers count on right now? I'd love to help out but I won't have time free untill this weekend or just after the weekend.
Currently 480. That should be plenty of time. I only expect there to be a big spike when trailer 2 comes out.

B U M P
With Interstellar trailer looming on the horizon, the follower count will be picking up soon from the current 484.

Here's a hi-res version of the NF logo (curtesy of Alex ;) ) to work with.
http://f.cl.ly/items/1s061O3H1A0Y1G1q2Y1r/nf.png

I'm sure Sysmatic and Antovolk will make something amazing.

Pratham wrote:I'm sure Sysmatic and Antovolk will make something amazing.
Sysmatic is definitely working on something atm. I was hoping fir more than one submission though