Search function

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Hi its been suggested before throughout threads in various conversation that the search function would make surfing the site for specific things much easier. Also it would be a useful tool so duplicate threads are not made for the same topic like whats been happening as of recent. So I figured we should have a bit more of a formal thread in which we can talk about it because the consensus seems to be that we would all like the function back.

Linking this: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/search.php as a fixed option in the banner or something would suffice. Thanks.

It's on the list of things to do, definitely. That search page works, it only looks wacky. I'll add the link to the forum navigation area once I fix the layout for that page.

AlexHaas wrote:It's on the list of things to do, definitely. That search page works, it only looks wacky. I'll add the link to the forum navigation area once I fix the layout for that page.
Is enabling signatures also on the list of things to do?

AlexHaas wrote:It's on the list of things to do, definitely. That search page works, it only looks wacky. I'll add the link to the forum navigation area once I fix the layout for that page.
awesome news! Thanks for the update. :gonf: :twothumbsup:

Oku
It's been four years...

We now have search!