Smiley upload request

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
niniendowarrior wrote:
chee wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:ha ha, good luck with that, how do you do this smilies? photoshop?
The poor man's photoshop, Paint.Net. :P
My poor man's photoshop is Gimp. Now I'm intrigued at how Paint.Net works. :)
I just uninstalled Paint.NET to get Gimp since I heard that Gimp can make animations.

But Paint.NET is basically a better version of MS Paint.

can't use it on mac :(

OVERMAN wrote:can't use it on mac :(
Ah, I see. Oh well, Gimp is better than Paint.NET.

I only use photoshop for that kind of things, I don't like gimp, is for kids

OVERMAN wrote:I only use photoshop for that kind of things, I don't like gimp, is for kids
Well, I don't wanna spend the money on it and its a bitch to download it illegally. I stopped bothering to get it.

chee wrote: I just uninstalled Paint.NET to get Gimp since I heard that Gimp can make animations.

But Paint.NET is basically a better version of MS Paint.
I was stuck in MS Paint for YEARS doing picture editing. It was a nightmare but a lot of the tricks I use on Gimp was from learning MS Paint.
chee wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:I only use photoshop for that kind of things, I don't like gimp, is for kids
Well, I don't wanna spend the money on it and its a bitch to download it illegally. I stopped bothering to get it.
Agreed. I don't think gimp ever claimed to be a 100% equivalent to Photoshop but the price is darn right and it's pretty capable in its own right. I used to borrow Photoshop back at Photoshop 4 or was that 5 or 6. I got tired of it and it was a pain to find. Gimp is much easier to locate and does what I need it to do.

it was pretty easy to download for me, ahmm you just gotta find the right site, obviously you ain't gonna get much typing on google.

OVERMAN wrote:it was pretty easy to download for me, ahmm you just gotta find the right site, obviously you ain't gonna get much typing on google.
No thanks. :) Besides, even if I could get it, what would I be doing with it if I don't have Windows to begin with. :lol:

OVERMAN wrote:it was pretty easy to download for me, ahmm you just gotta find the right site, obviously you ain't gonna get much typing on google.
It's not that. I had friends in other forums that tried to help me download it but once I get to the middle of the instructions it gets confusing.

Plus, I don't want to risk downloading a bad file because I searched for it on google.

I guess if you have windows is not necessary, hmm, I was pretty happy with windows paint ha ha
but now I have a Mac, I need to use the photoshop cause' some of those paint wanna be programs are rubbish that can't do the simplest things... :problem: