The New Guys and TDKR Spoilers

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Can we please get rid of the new people that are taking over and posting spoilers all over the place? It's getting ridiculous. Hiawatha is the main one. Red's already cleaned up after him/her multiple times. There are several of them.

member No1uncfan40 just spoiled the movie for @aaron because he posted a review without spoiler tags that was a huge spoiler.

I bet these new monkeys are Joss Whedon fans.....

Since this forum grows more and more with each day passing by... I think mods should be able to ban users for this simple reason:
banned for being stupid
Of course when they prove they act stupid on a serious note.

GamingFreak wrote:I have just 1 suggestion. Could new registrations be disabled for a temporary period until the film comes out, just like Inception? The number of trolls will increase as soon as release approaches.
+528491

Mr. Caine wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:I have just 1 suggestion. Could new registrations be disabled for a temporary period until the film comes out, just like Inception? The number of trolls will increase as soon as release approaches.
+528491
Yeah lets do that

I'm gonna write up a little NF survival guide for noobs that will heavily stress using spoiler tags. I'll make it a global announcement so hopefully they'll read it. But apart from that I'll pretty much ban anyone who drops a spoiler.

solo2001 wrote:I'm gonna write up a little NF survival guide for noobs that will heavily stress using spoiler tags. I'll make it a global announcement so hopefully they'll read it. But apart from that I'll pretty much ban anyone who drops a spoiler.
Ban them into the abyss of Spiloilerish DOOM
Sigs???

DISABLE NEW REGISTRATION! We had one big asshole spoil the entire movie in one post. Please. For the good of every NolanFan here today. Disable new registration.

I tweeted to Theodore, now we play the waiting game.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.