Suggestions for the Admins

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
inceptionisthebest wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 12:49 am
Hello. For some reason I cannot login to my account marshallmurphy. I sent an email to nolanfans@gmail.com, but have yet to receive a reply, so I figured I would post here to see if someone could help me figure this out.

Last time I logged in was June 28th in the afternoon, and then when I went to login about an hour later it would not let me. All I got was this error message: You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to pass the CAPTCHA test.

The thing is, I know I typed my password in correctly. I access the site multiple times a day. This message randomly appeared, making me think someone has hacked into my account or something (I’m very paranoid about this kind of thing). I never typed my password in incorrectly. I’m super confused.

I attempted to send myself an email to reset my password, but unfortunately I think I used an old email account that I recently deleted. I no longer have access to it. I have no idea what to do now.

If someone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated!
I was finally able to get onto my account! Don’t know what happened.

Could I get admin or a moderator to delete the inceptionisthebest account I made that way I can update my email with the one I used for that account? I can’t edit my profile on inceptionisthebest or else I would change the email there so that I can use that email on this account. I guess the same email can’t be used on multiple accounts. :crazy:

Sorry to post this here, but my other account won't let me log in (Hustler, in case this username wasn't a clue lol). Keeps saying I've exceeded the maximum number of login attempts and now have to complete a CAPTCHA in addition to entering a password... except there is no CAPTCHA there. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

:twothumbsup:

Hustler2 wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Sorry to post this here, but my other account won't let me log in (Hustler, in case this username wasn't a clue lol). Keeps saying I've exceeded the maximum number of login attempts and now have to complete a CAPTCHA in addition to entering a password... except there is no CAPTCHA there. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Can an admin/mod please help with this? As I had to create this new account, I can't even DM an admin either. I've tried logging in on other devices, same issue with my Hustler account. I feel so naked without it lol

Might have to attempt logging in twice, but it should log you in after.

So can I change my username here?