Oppenheimer - Awards Speculation

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
By the way, Nolan, who also told me he was doubly thrilled to receive his directing Oscar from one of his idols Steven Spielberg, was eager to share a rather amusing anecdote about the outfit his son wore to the Oscars. It was a hand-me-down from Dad, and apparently it hadn’t been worn in 22 years since the inside pocket still held two tickets for the premiere of Nolan’s 2002 film, Insomnia. As I asked them to pose with the tickets while I took a snap, I also pointed out to Thomas that apparently the suit had never been dry cleaned.

natalie wrote:
March 11th, 2024, 2:48 pm
By the way, Nolan, who also told me he was doubly thrilled to receive his directing Oscar from one of his idols Steven Spielberg, was eager to share a rather amusing anecdote about the outfit his son wore to the Oscars. It was a hand-me-down from Dad, and apparently it hadn’t been worn in 22 years since the inside pocket still held two tickets for the premiere of Nolan’s 2002 film, Insomnia. As I asked them to pose with the tickets while I took a snap, I also pointed out to Thomas that apparently the suit had never been dry cleaned.
I love it. A humorous coincidence given Pacino's presence too. I love how far he's come. Also whichever son that is looks loads like Nic Hoult, boy is very lucky. Flora's beautiful too.

Congratulations, but I didn't watch Oppenheimer not a single time. :lol:

natalie wrote:
It cracks me the fuck up that 1) the suit is that old and Chris still had it 2) Why millionaire film moguls are handing down a suit at all is hilarious 3) The tickets still being in the jacket and not some place special is pretty funny as well

Chris is a personality, for sure lol :D :gonf:

amazing :gonf:

Oscar winner Christopher Nolan, it just sounds so fucking right !!
its been quite the journey with you lads, onto whatever is next for the Nolan team, ill be happy to tag along with ya`ll :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

Been ages since I last logged in. So happy for Nolan. He finally has an Oscar! :gonf:

natalie wrote:
This is the best thing ever