My Dream Project Being Directed by Christopher Nolan is a Dream Come True!

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
This is honestly a dream come true from what I envisioned an Oppneheimer film to be like. I would've thought it would be a straightforward biopic, but we all know Christopher Nolan isn't going to do things like that.

7 years ago I voiced on this forum in the "Your Dream Project" sub forum that I had a dream project of an Oppenheimer biopic starring Ralph Fiennes. One week from now I can finally claim that Christopher Nolan directed an obscure dream project of mine about a rather underrated historical figure that no one regularly thinks about on any given day and millions of people will have actually seen it!

FreakLikeMe wrote:
July 13th, 2023, 1:49 pm
This is honestly a dream come true from what I envisioned an Oppneheimer film to be like. I would've thought it would be a straightforward biopic, but we all know Christopher Nolan isn't going to do things like that.

7 years ago I voiced on this forum in the "Your Dream Project" sub forum that I had a dream project of an Oppenheimer biopic starring Ralph Fiennes. One week from now I can finally claim that Christopher Nolan directed an obscure dream project of mine about a rather underrated historical figure that no one regularly thinks about on any given day and millions of people will have actually seen it!

Jesus that's some Tenet or Interstellar shit right there. Or some Inception shit, maybe he went to this forum and it planted the idea in his head. Congrats on calling it 5 years before the annoucement.

i blame Rob Pattinson for incepting the idea in Chris`s mind

Oh wow that's quite remarkable

gotta be Jonathan Nolan's alt account

This is amazing.

I've seen the film 8 times now, in IMAX 70mm, regular 70mm, and multiple digital IMAX versions. I am a super fan of this film, naturally, but now I can say with full conviction that Nolan directed it in the greatest possible way. A way that I never even evisioned it being. My concept was a traditional biopic, scored by Williams or Giacchino. Nolan created this operatic masterpiece like none other (scored by Göransson no less) that is told in a 3 part format that almost feels like 3 distinct films. It's the film I always wanted but never knew could exist. Top 10 all time for me personally. 2nd greatest Nolan film after TDK imo :clap: :gonf: