Interviews - Cast and Crew

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

natalie wrote:
January 12th, 2024, 8:45 am

I live for EB anecdotes, the first video is super funny. I love the crypticness of him saying "Emily Blunt, High Winds Actress", which I assume means "Despite the wind you're staying in character" And I assume the Ugg Boots thing is just because he wanted all the actors to be in costume on set, which is an efficient and I think normal way of filming? But it made for a funny anecdote, EB has earned the right to troll our lord and saviour.

No problem, homies. The one Nolan and Emma did with Iñárritu is pretty fascinating. He asked some intriguing questions and Nolan's answers were insightful.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
January 12th, 2024, 9:56 pm
You can watch some of the notable Q&As the cast and crew did over the last two months here. Official recordings: https://universalpicturesawards.com/oppenheimer/videos
So the Best Picture & Best Director winners from last year straight up admitted on camera that they've been heavily influenced by Nolan, yet they got awarded earlier than him and Nolan is still sitting there without any major awards in his career. Hopefully this year is finally Nolan's time to get some credit from this organization. It's nice to see Oscar-winning people who support him.

Universal bringing out the big guns for the Oscar campaign. This may well turn out to be that one time everything falls into place for Nolan.