Oppenheimer - IMAX locations and info thread

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
KEM
natalie wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 3:32 pm
KEM wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 2:57 pm
Got tickets for 5 different days at Universal CityWalk, best seat in the house too, got very lucky!!!
Is there still demand? Are the tickets selling?
Oh yeah, basically the entire theater is sold out for the afternoon showing each day, only tickets left are at the very front and the far sides. I had to get a ticket for this 10pm showing because the 6pm showing was almost entirely sold out. Luckily I was able to get the absolute best ticket in the entire theater though!!

Not sure about the rest of the world but for my local IMAX here in Germany Oppenheimer is back yet again! At this point it feels like I will just continue to buy tickets whenever it shows up. So I'm already mentally preparing for my 9th cinema visit for Oppenheimer, soon :? :lol:

I recently read about "Oppenheimer 2024 ReRun" when I was checking on some promotional files. I'm not sure though if this was old from beginning of this year or yet to come.