Trailer #2

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
doubtful

I think there may be a possibility that they release a third trailer as a final marketing push. I mean, it's got an absolutely stacked cast and I have a feeling the general public doesn't know about RDJ, Josh Peck or Rami Malek for example being part of this film. A third trailer could change that.

Banter wrote:
June 12th, 2023, 6:21 am
I think there may be a possibility that they release a third trailer as a final marketing push. I mean, it's got an absolutely stacked cast and I have a feeling the general public doesn't know about RDJ, Josh Peck or Rami Malek for example being part of this film. A third trailer could change that.
I see what you mean, even with the first two being shown in the third trailer they didn't get quite the same level of screentime as Cillian or Damon or even Emily.

I adored this trailer and adore it more and more the more I see it, especially seeing it on a cinema screen with the strong sound. But one part sticks out in an interesting way, that's the exchange where a certain character says words to the effect of "Why do you wanna take a bunch of us and go to the middle of nowhere?" causing General Groves to snap at him saying "Why? WHY!?"

It made me remember that the Trinity Test was most likely either the first of it's kind or not a common occurrence. To someone back then, the idea of gathering a huge group of scientists and workers and going to the desert would seem like an exercise in wasting resources especially without context. Even with context it would be a big risk since the experiment itself could go wrong.

This trailer has been edited to include the title cards of "from the director of The Dark Knight Trilogy, Tenet, Interstellar" there's also a countdown of "in 7, 6, 5 days" "in one week etc" same trailer no new footage the trailer played right in front of IMAX Mission Impossible

The Special One wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 2:23 am
This trailer has been edited to include the title cards of "from the director of The Dark Knight Trilogy, Tenet, Interstellar" there's also a countdown of "in 7, 6, 5 days" "in one week etc" same trailer no new footage the trailer played right in front of IMAX Mission Impossible
Ohhhh so that was the edit. The uploaded a new DCP for Trailer E a few days ago but I could not see any difference. It was called "REV". But then it was probably this change.

any chance we can get a download link of the revised trailer?

The countdown and title cards:

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
June 7th, 2023, 8:48 am
Will there be a final trailer?

666kalpa wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 5:57 am
any chance we can get a download link of the revised trailer?
It's possible but it would be difficult, I'd have to edit it since the version I have revised is with hardcoded subtitles. But yes, it would be possible to combine two of them for that. But is there much of a difference anyway? I didn't see any change in those trailers...