Trailer #2

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

I'm surprised to see them reuse the cross-fade between that closeup of Cillian and the explosion. I assumed that was just a trailer edit, but maybe that's how it's cut in the film. Kind of lazy to do it again if not.

Uno
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this the "Fat Man" nuclear bomb?

Uno wrote:
May 6th, 2023, 7:16 am
It does seem like an "advanced" nuclear device with the well-know shell around it! Good catch!

Can I have the new trailer as well? 4K? 1080p?

Thank you in advance!

Can anyone PM me the link to the new trailer?

Uno wrote:
May 6th, 2023, 7:16 am
Good eye! I wonder if we’ll see anything about Hiroshima and Nagasaki and what will his approach to those events be.

Again something I totally missed. I saw the bomb yes, but I didn't make the connection. Also Fat Man is Nagasaki right? So we may see both bombs then? Maybe this could be one of the last scenes, the trucks leaving the camp basically and then we cut back to black-and-white in the future.

Also not sure if it's an optical illusion but it looks like the number 5 is scratched onto the front of the bomb? Anyone got an idea what this could mean?

https://i.ibb.co/Tvsm6Jf/Oppenheimer-Trailer-E.jpg

Yep, that's definitely "Fat Man" (the Nagasaki bomb, yeah); I somehow missed the fins in the back so I mistook it for something else, so good eye! And I'm not sure I see something that looks like a "5" so very well could be an illusion?

Ah, I see it now! But also not entirely sure what it could be, and I'm not convinced I see something like it in the footage and photos of Fat Man being readied.