Trailer #2

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
lunar_rover wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 3:11 am
I bet they will show those conflicts. There has to be a reason why this movie is (not gonna specify the exact runtime here) hours long. Question is, will they also go further to Hiroshima and Nagasaki or will it kind of end with a cliffhanger where everyone knows what will happen next.

Would be a cool ending, if the last shot was of the plane carrying the bomb an as they push the final button it cuts to black.

Also, I'm no expert on this topic, are there multiple tests before Hiroshima or is it just this one Trinity test? Because if we just see one explosion in the movie, the suspense until there will probably build up a lot!

Also all the experiments with the demon core. Would be cool if we get some feedback of how dangerous everything was while they are assembling everything.

And thank you for pointing this difference out between dropping it onto Germany to end the war on Japan as what I guess was a revenge for Pearl Harbor. I never really thought of that before that you develop something to end a war and then suddenly they tell you it will be used against somebody totally different.
Yeah, as far as tests go, there was just Trinity, and then Hiroshima three weeks later. Fingers crossed that Nolan makes it incredibly and appropriately tense, but given how he handled Dunkirk, I have no worries about that. And although I'd like to see the demon core experiments as well, I'd wager that he's not going to show them, given that they were all after the war, and only tangentially related to Oppenheimer's story. I would love to see some of the other crazy experiments they did before Trinity though (Frisch's "guillotine" experiment especially), but I wouldn't be surprised if Nolan kept it to just experiments testing the implosion design, since there's so much to cover and only so much time to cover it.

Pm Pls!

pm please :gonf:

PM Please :gonf:

PM As well please :twothumbsup:

Pm please!!!

PM please and thanks. :wave: